Carolina United Realty is a FULL SERVICE Property Management Company and we represent both Property Buyers and Sellers in real estate transactions. Here is what we will do for Property Management...
- Advertise your property utilizing newspaper, internet and listing services.
- Install a professional yard sign.
- Show your property to prospective tenants.
- Investigate tenant's credit history and background.
- Execute a legal lease.
- Collect rent from tenants.
- Property inspections.
- Monthly and year-end statements.
- Expedite repairs, handle complaint calls and tenant correspondence.
- Up-fit property to be rented or sold
- Mail a monthly net proceeds check to you
- If necessary, handle eviction in magistrate court.
- Provide you with WORRY FREE property management.
Property Management Fees
You don't pay anything until the property is rented and the tenant is paying rent.
- 50% Leasing Fee to cover marketing and commissions
- 8% or $80 of the gross monthly rent per month, whichever is higher.
- No up-front fees for account set-up, advertising, documentation fees, no add-ons.
- Payments are sent to the property owners between the 20th and 24th of each month.
- Repairs over $300 will be sent out for bids.
- Repairs under $300 Carolina United Realty has the authority to make the decision on those repairs.
- Applicants fill out detailed application.
- Credit report/criminal record/background checks all may be used.
- Current and previous landlords are contacted to check previous rental history.
- We verify job status, with employer.
- All security deposits are held in a Carolina United Realty Escrow Account.
- If needed, the eviction process will be handled from start to finish.
We have the connections, the experience and the backing to make owning investment property worry free!
Considering hiring a Property Management Company? We would like to speak with you.
Please tell us how to get in touch with you: Contact Us